How we collect your personal data
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details.
- Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information concerning the frequency and the circumstances under which you make use of our website.
- Information relating to the services you use, or a transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card details, ID card details or details of any other public document of yours.
- Information regarding your social media accounts.
- Information regarding the members of your family and your companion, the names and age of your children.
- Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
Purposes of use of your data
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business
- Personalizing our website for you
- Booking the villa on our website
- Providing services related to the booking of the villa on our website
- Sending statements, documents and the payment of the reservation fee.
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you.
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Legal obligations relating to financial transactions, such as the obligation to maintain books and records.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish that information in accordance with the license you grant us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
If you deny providing us with the required data, the main purpose of the collection of such data won’t be achieved. Consequently our Company may not be able, for instance, to fulfill the obligations deriving from a rental agreement or a provision of services through our website.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Retaining personal information
Personal information you share with us for the abovementioned purposes are retained in accordance with legal provisions in force and due to the purposes they serve. At any rate, we retain your personal data in case where law obligates us to do so and in case where such action is deemed necessary for the protection of our Company’s legal interests.
Security of your personal information
Our website adopts every possible measure to prevent the loss as well as the alteration of your personal information.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
- You have the right to access your personal data, including the right to be informed if your data are processed.
- You have the right to demand rectification of your personal data which include inaccurate information, by sending an email to: [email protected]
- You have the right to have your personal information erased (right to be forgotten), in case where they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed or in case you wish to withdraw consent on which the processing is based.
- You have the right to data portability. Consequently you can ask to receive personal data you have provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as well as to demand transmission of those data to another controller.
- You have the right to restriction of processing. Consequently you can ask us to restrict the processing of your data for as long as the examination upon your objections concerning the processing of data is still pending.
- You have the right to object the processing of your personal data as well as to withdraw your consent for such processing. In such cases we will stop processing your data, unless compelling legitimate grounds for the processing override your interests, rights and freedoms. In case you have given your consent for processing of your data, you can withdraw it anytime and this withdrawal applies for the future.
- You have the right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes.
- We would like to inform you that even when we process your personal data due to our legal interests, you can ask us to stop such processing invoking reasons in relation to your personal condition. In such case, we will cease the processing of your data, unless we believe that we have compelling legal reasons to keep on processing your data.
- You can submit a request to us so as you can exercise your abovementioned rights, by sending an email named “Exercise of Rights” to our email address [email protected] We will examine your request and provide you with an answer as soon as possible.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to Data Protection Supervisor (postal address in Kifisia: 1-3, ZIP code 115 23, Athens, tel number. 210. 6475600) in case you believe that processing of your personal data violates national and regulatory framework concerning protection of personal data.
Disclose of information to third parties
Our company cooperates with HomeAway, Airbnb, Tripadvisor and Booking.
Listed below are the Cookies used by our website, which you may either accept or not when you access the webpage.
- _ga Records a unique identity used to generate statistics on how a visitor uses the website.
- _gid Records a unique identity used to generate statistics about how a visitor uses the internet.